Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Getting Started

Why blog with "Life through an Economist's Lens"? There are a number of reasons.

(1) When people find out I am an economist, they tend to want to ask questions. Sometimes I know the answers. Sometimes I think I know the answers. Sometimes I really don't know the answers any better than anyone else. Might as well share the answers and see what people think. From an economic point of view--more information is better.

(2) I teach about economics and health in a variety of formats. Each one has some online capabilities. There is no reason that I shouldn't share ideas across the classes with the students' permission. This will allow me to do that. From an economic point of view--more efficient.

(3) I just like to put ideas about life out there and see what people have to say. That has nothing to do with economics but is just a way to live, give, and receive.

Join me on the journey of "Life through an Economist's Lens".

No comments:

Post a Comment